We have moved thousands of clients since 1999. We can move you anywhere within the Entire State of Colorado. We also serve the following communities: Colorado Springs, Monument, Woodland Park, Widefield, Security, Fountain, Fort Carson, Peyton, Falcon, Black Forest, USAF Academy, Manitou Springs.
Crossroads Moving, Inc. has been locally owned and operated in Colorado Springs since 1999. We specialize in home, business, military, senior & apartment moves. We are one of Colorado Springs' most referred moving companies. We care about our clients. In addition to being registered and insured with the state of Colorado, our movers are professional and courteous. Give us a call for a free estimate today, we are here to help.
Like all other moving companies we are selling our service. We hide nothing from you or surprise you with some off the wall or hidden fees, as many of our competitors do. We have been around for 14 years with many repeat customers. We are one of the lowest priced movers in town and one of the few who have damage insurance.
Our movers have at least 2 years of experience in the field or more. They have had a background check and drug test. This gives you the confidence of having professional movers doing your job.
Our fleet of trucks are all 24' trucks, able to carry a 3 bedroom or smaller with no problem. If the job is bigger we are able to supply 2 trucks and 4 men. Our aim is to take the stress out of the move. Next to Christmas or having a baby moving is the most stressful thing to go through. We hope to make your move as smooth as possible and take that stress away.
Ensure That You Have A Stress Free Move, Check Out Our Free Moving Tips!
- Make sure all your boxes are taped shut & flat so they can be stacked easier.
- Mark your boxes with different colored tape to contrast with the room it goes to. As an example, use blue tape or marker for all of the boxes that go into the main bedroom, red tape or marker for the kitchen.
- Valuables such as jewelry, sensitive documents, collectables should be moved by you to the new location.
- Our insurance company does not allow us to transport items like fire extinguishers, cleaning bottles, propane tanks, firearms, ammunition and should be transported by you.
- It's ok to leave your dresser drawers in, but be sure to remove any breakables or valuables. Cover the top of the drawers with a bath towel folded in half and tucked around the edges in order to prevent shifting.
- Towels & linens can be used for dishes and glassware. It's best to set the dishes on their edges as this will help to prevent the dishes from breaking.
- To protect your clothes, use large garbage bags. Poke a small hole in the center of the bottom of the bag to fit the hangers through.
- When disconnecting your washing machine, dryer, & dishwasher, make sure you know how to reconnect them. Also be sure to drain the hoses on your washing machine and dishwasher.
- Take light bulbs out of lamps. Most of the new bulbs have mercury in them, which is hazardous to your health.
- Take your lamp shades in your car. If you box them, they will come out square.
- To save time and money, disassemble and desks or bed frames prior to us arriving. And of course, we would be happy to do that for you as well.
- Books & heavy items should be packed in small boxes. It will be easier for you to upack after the move.
- Plan ahead of time how you will move your pets and plants.
- Don't forget to get all of your pictures and mirrors off of the wall. If you have glass or wood shelves, it's best to remove them and wrap them in paper.